National Sports Academy „Vassil Levski“welcomes guest lecturers or administration members from our Erasmus+ partner universities. The professional visits are very important for maintaining the vitality and quality of our educational standards.
Teaching and Staff exchanges are included in a range of our Erasmus+KA107 inter-institutional agreements.
CALL FOR APPLICATION
Minimum application requirements for the mobility at the NSA „Vassil Levski“:
- Erasmus+ Application Form for Staff Mobility
- CV Europass in English language
- Copy of the first page of the applicant’s passport
- Nomination for Staff mobility from the home institution ( by email)
- Staff Mobility Agreement forTeaching signed by home and host institution– scanned document is accepted
If the applicant is accepted, International Relations Office will send an Invitation Letter and confirmed Staff Mobility Agreement to the applicant and to the Home University.
ERASMUS+ KA107 STAFF MOBILITY
Documents for Erasmus+ Staff selected to spend their Erasmus+ exchange period at the NSA„Vassil Levski“:
– Certificate of Arrival/Departure
– Mobility Agreement for Staff
– Coppy of Insurance policy valid for the mobility period
– Declaration of Individual support payment
– Copy of visa and valid Passport
– Participants report
|Receiving institution||Autumn term||Spring term|
mid September –mid February
mid February – end of June