WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY?
For over 25 years, Europe has funded the Erasmus programme, which has enabled over 3 million European students to spend part of their studies in another higher education institution (HEI) elsewhere in Europe. Erasmus+ now opens up these opportunities to students and staff from other parts of the world. Under international credit mobility, a HEI in a Partner Country can send its students, doctoral candidates or staff to a partner HEI in a Programme Country, and vice versa.
National Sports Academy „Vassil Levski“ welcomes guest lecturers or administration members from our Erasmus+ partner universities. The professional visits are very important for maintaining the vitality and quality of our educational standards. Teaching and Staff exchanges are included in a range of our Erasmus+KA107 inter-institutional agreements.
WHAT ARE "PROGRAMME" AND "PARTNER COUNTRIES"?
The Erasmus+ programme refers to ‘Programme Countries’ and ‘Partner Countries’. Programme Countries are those countries participating fully in the Erasmus+ programme. To do so, they have set up a National Agency and contribute financially to the programme.
The 33 Programme Countries are:
- The 28 EU Member States, and;
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey.
Partner Countries are all the other countries in the world, grouped together in different regions. Not all Partner Countries are eligible for international credit mobility.
TYPES OF MOBILITIES:
- Staff mobility for teaching– this activity allows higher educational institutions (HEI) teaching staff or staff from enterprises to teach at a partner HEI abroad. Staff mobility for teaching can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
- Staff mobility for training– this activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organization abroad.
The Participant will receive a financial support from EU funds by signing a grant agreement with the Beneficiary – the National Sports Academy, in accordance with the financial rules of the Program:
Travel cost: Based on the travel distance per participant. Travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission. The applicant must indicate the distance of a one-way travel to calculate the amount of the EU grant that will support the round trip:
- For travel distances between 100 and 499 KM: 180 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 500 and 1999 KM: 275 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 2000 and 2999 KM: 360 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 3000 and 3999 KM: 530 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 4000 and 7999 KM: 820 EUR per participant
- For travel distances of 8000 KM or more: 1100 EUR per participant
Lectures, tutoring through e-mails are not counted in the minimum number of 8 hours of teaching!
The participant could receive besides the EU-grant or in replacement of the EU-grant or in replacement of the EU grant a national, regional or local grant provided by public or private donor.
CALL FOR APPLICATION
Minimum application requirements for the mobility at the NSA „Vassil Levski“:
- Erasmus+ Application Form for Staff Mobility
- CV Europass in English language
- Copy of the first page of the applicant’s passport
- Nomination for Staff mobility from the home institution ( by email)
- Staff Mobility Agreement forTeaching signed by home and host institution– scanned document is accepted
If the applicant is accepted, International Relations Office will send an Invitation Letter and confirmed Staff Mobility Agreement to the applicant and to the Home University.
ERASMUS+ KA107 STAFF MOBILITY
Documents for Erasmus+ Staff selected to spend their Erasmus+ exchange period at the NSA„Vassil Levski“:
– Certificate of Arrival/Departure
– Mobility Agreement for Staff
– Coppy of Insurance policy valid for the mobility period
– Declaration of Individual support payment
– Copy of visa and valid Passport
– Participants report
|Receiving institution||Autumn term||Spring term|
mid September –mid February
mid February – end of June