Dear Erasmus Student,
Thank you for choosing National sports academy “Vassil levski” for your Erasmus mobility. NSA is glad to welcome you during the 2020/2021 academic year. You will find more information about the application procedure and the necessary documents below:
Please be aware that in order to apply for an Erasmus mobility at NSA, you have to be nominated by your Home University. That is why we recommend you to contact the responsible person at your Home University International Relations/Erasmus Office and to check details regarding your participation in the Erasmus+ CREDIT MOBILITY between NSA and institutions from PARTNER countries.
International students interested in coming to study at National Sport Academy “Vassil Levski”(NSA) for one semester within an Inter – Institutional Agreement signed between Home university and NSA need to complete the following steps:
- Official nomination letter from Home University (sent to email@example.com)
- Application Form (AF) – The Application Form should be duly filled in electronically (not handwritten), signed by you and signed and stamped by your Home University and sent to the respective Erasmus coordinator at NSA.
- Learning agreement (LA) – The Learning Agreement should be duly filled in electronically (not handwritten), signed by you and also signed and stamped by the responsible coordinator at your Home University. Please send it to the respective Erasmus coordinator at NSA. Please be aware that your University may have developed its own form of Learning Agreement or using the Online Learning Agreement platform. In this case, please send us only one LA (either the form of your university or the one uploaded above).
Transcript of records issued by Home University in English- An official academic Transcript of Records (a list of courses taken both with grades and ECTS gained so far), issued by your Home University in English language/translated in English language.
Copy of Insurance policy valid for the mobility period
Copy of visa and valid Passport
2 Pictures /passport size/
If the student is accepted, the Erasmus Office will send an Acceptance Letter and confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student’s Home University.
The Application form and Learning Agreement should meet the following requirements (otherwise they will not be accepted):
- Electronically filled in (not handwritten)
- The name of the file has to consist of your name and the type of document, as follows: Ex.: Hesus Fereira Application form; Hesus Fereira LA;
- The Application form, Learning Agreement and Transcript of Records have to be scanned and sent to the relevant Erasmus coordinator at NSA in a single e-mail. Please avoid sending documents one by one because your application will not be accepted and the documents could be lost.
- The originals should be send to: Erasmus Office, National Sports Academy “Vassil Levski” 21, “Acad. Stephan Mladenov” str. Studentski grad, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Please make sure to provide your correct email-address.
- We expect from the incoming students to have language skills equivalent to level B1 of CEFR.
Incoming students 800 EUR/month
Outgoing students – 700 EUR/month
Each selected individual participant will get a travel contribution based on the distance from the Sending to the Receiving institution.
100-499 km- 180 EUR
500 -1999 km -275 EUR
2 000 -2 999 km -360 EUR
3 000 – 3 999 km -530 EUR
4 000 -7 999 km- 820 EUR
8 000 km … – 1500 EUR
Distance calculator / European Commission: