Teaching and staff mobility EU countries, KA131
Thank you for choosing National sports academy “Vassil Levski” for your Erasmus mobility. NSA is glad to welcome you during the 2020/2021 academic year. If you are a teacher or staff member and you want to visit our institution within the framework of the Erasmus+ program you have to contact our office on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The deadline for arranging teaching/ or staff mobility: 2 months before the planned mobility period.
* Please, be aware that our institution does not organize Staff weeks or related events, which means that for each individual we have to come up with a separate schedule in relation to their field of work. If you are interested in some specific activities, please refer to the above mentioned emails.
Erasmus+ programme funds two types of mobility:
- Staff mobility for Тeaching- the teaching period is 5 days (consecutive) + 2 days for travel. Before the mobility start a teacher from the partner university should establish communication with the Erasmus coordinator at NSA to arrange the teaching activities and need to be set in the Mobility agreement for Тeaching. Please take into account the Academic calendar of NSA.
- Staff mobility for Тraining: for administrative, technical or academic staff. This activity supports the professional development of staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a Partner University. The mobility period shall last 5 working days for non-teaching staff + 2 days for travel. Before the mobility start a staff member from the partner university should establish communication with the Erasmus office at NSA to arrange training activities; training activities need to be set in the Mobility agreement for Тraining.
Before the mobility
Staff members of NSA partner universities in the Programme Countries are invited to submit their Application Form throughout the year.
- Application Form- The Application Form shall be duly filled out by the staff member and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within two weeks after the receipt of the staff mobility application form, the Erasmus+ coordinator will contact the partner university and the applicant staff member to inform them on the available options for staff mobility at NSA;
- Nomination for Staff mobility from the home institution ( by email).
- CV Europass in English language;
- Copy of the first page of the ID or international passport;
- Mobility agreement for Тeaching– complete the mobility agreement and describe the teaching activities you plan to undertake during your stay in the receiving institution NSA. Both institutions approve and sign the Teaching Agreement. Scanned document is accepted.
- Mobility agreement for Тraining- complete the mobility agreement and describe the activities you plan to undertake during your stay in the receiving institution NSA. Both institutions approve and sign the Training Agreement. Scanned document is accepted.
- Copy of an insurance policy, providing adequate insurance coverage for the travel and the mobility.
After the mobility
- The receiving institution NSA issues a Certificate of Attendance which certifies the start date and the end date of the mobility period
Academic calendar 2023/2024
15 September 2023 – 18 February 2024
- 18 September 2023 – 22 December 2023 – Classes
- 29 January 2023 – 18 February 2023 – Exam period
Holidays and non-attendance days:
- 15 November 2023 – Day of the Patron NSA “Vassil Levski”
- 08-09 December 2023 – Students’ Holiday
- 24 December 2023 – 03 January 2024 – Christmas and New Year Holidays
19 February – 30 June 2024
- 19 February – 30 May – Classes
- 30 May – July 2024 – Exam period
Holidays and non-attendance days:
- 03 March 2024 – Liberation Day
- 03 – 05 May 2024 – Easter Holidays
- 1 May – International Worker’s Day
- 06 May 2024 – St. George’s Day
- 24 May 2024 – Day of the Bulgarian Education and Culture and the Cyrillic Alphabet