Dear Erasmus Student,
Thank you for choosing National sports academy “Vassil levski” for your Erasmus mobility. NSA is glad to welcome you during the upcoming academic year.
Please be aware that in order to apply for an Erasmus mobility at NSA, you have to be nominated by your Home University. That is why we recommend you to contact the responsible person at your Home University International Relations/Erasmus Office and to check details regarding your participation in the Erasmus+ Programme.
International students interested in coming to study at National Sport Academy “Vassil Levski”(NSA) for one semester or a full academic year within an Inter – Institutional Agreement signed between Home university and NSA need to complete the following steps:
- OFFICIAL ONLINE NOMINATION FORM FROM HOME UNIVERSITY
Please be aware that the Erasmus coordinator must fill in the online nomination form by the following deadlines:
15 June for students nominated for Winter Term (September-January) or Full Academic Year (September-June)
15 November for students nominated for Summer Term (February-June)
We cannot accept nominations by email, post or any other way anymore, but are glad to help advise on any queries you have regarding the nomination process. Please, contact email@example.com if If you haven’t receive the nomination form by email or you require more details.
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ERASMUS NSA STUDENTS- Once we have processed nominations, your student(s) will be contacted and invited to submit their online application form and additional documents.
- LEARNING AGREEMENT (LA) – Please create an Online Learning agreement OLA through the Erasmus app/ Erasmus Dashboard or upload your Learning agreement (a signed paper version). As you apply for the summer term of 2022/2023 academic year please bear in mind that from 2023 the OLA will be mandatory for all Students mobilities.
The Learning Agreement should be duly filled in, signed by you and also signed (stamped) by the responsible coordinator at your Home University.
Additional documents you have to upload:
- Copy of National Passport or ID
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card
- Transcript of records in English- An official academic Transcript of Records (a list of courses taken both with grades and ECTS gained so far), issued by your Home University in English language/translated in English language.
- picture – passport size
The Application form and Learning Agreement should meet the following requirements (otherwise they will not be accepted):
- The name of the file has to consist of your name and the type of document, as follows: Ex.: Hesus Fereira Application form; Hesus Fereira LA;
- Please make sure to provide your correct email-address.
- We expect from the incoming students to have minimum language skills equivalent to level B1 of CEFR.
Nomination from home university must be send to NSA “Vassil Levski” until:
15 June 2023 for WINTER TERM/FULL ACADEMYC YEAR
15 November 2023 for SUMMER TERM
Deadlines for application:
30 June 2023 for WINTER TERM/FULL ACADEMYC YEAR
30 November 2023 for SUMMER TERM
Don’t buy travel tickets and do not make any mobility-related costs before receiving your Acceptance Letter!
Before arrival at Sofia don’t forget to:
- send a copy of your EHIC/Health Insurance valid for the full period of your stay in Bulgaria;
- make sure that your Passport/Identity Card is valid for the full period of your stay in Bulgaria;
- inform your Embassy in Bulgaria (if any) about your Erasmus mobility at NSA;
- connect with other Erasmus students and ESN Sofia.