Dear Erasmus Student,
Thank you for choosing National sports academy “Vassil levski” for your Erasmus mobility. NSA is glad to welcome you during the 2020/2021 academic year.
Please be aware that in order to apply for an Erasmus mobility at NSA, you have to be nominated by your Home University. That is why we recommend you to contact the responsible person at your Home University International Relations/Erasmus Office and to check details regarding your participation in the Erasmus+ Programme.
International students interested in coming to study at National Sport Academy “Vassil Levski”(NSA) for one semester or a whole academic year within an Inter – Institutional Agreement signed between Home university and NSA need to complete the following steps:
- Official nomination letter from Home University (sent to email@example.com)
- Application Form (AF) – The Application Form should be duly filled in electronically (not handwritten), signed by you and signed and stamped by your Home University and sent to the respective Erasmus coordinator at NSA.
- Learning agreement (LA) – The Learning Agreement should be duly filled in electronically (not handwritten), signed by you and also signed and stamped by the responsible coordinator at your Home University. Please send it to the respective Erasmus coordinator at NSA. Please be aware that your University may have developed its own form of Learning Agreement or using the Online Learning Agreement platform. In this case, please send us only one LA (either the form of your university or the one uploaded above).
- Copy of National Passport or ID
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card
- Transcript of records in English- An official academic Transcript of Records (a list of courses taken both with grades and ECTS gained so far), issued by your Home University in English language/translated in English language.
- 2 pictures – passport size
The Application form and Learning Agreement should meet the following requirements (otherwise they will not be accepted):
- Electronically filled in (not handwritten)
- The name of the file has to consist of your name and the type of document, as follows: Ex.: Hesus Fereira Application form; Hesus Fereira LA;
- The Application form, Learning Agreement and Transcript of Records have to be scanned and sent to the relevant Erasmus coordinator at NSA in a single e-mail. Please avoid sending documents one by one because your application will not be accepted and the documents could be lost.
- The originals should be send to: International Relations Office, National Sports Academy “Vassil Levski” 21, “Acad. Stephan Mladenov” str. Studentski grad, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Please make sure to provide your correct email-address.
- We expect from the incoming students to have language skills equivalent to level B1 of CEFR.
After the end of application National Sports Academy starts a selection procedure. The students will receive a letter with the results of the selections. Students receive all relevant information needed for his/her exchange studies (including information about housing , Introduction Days, course election, etc.) via Email.
Nomination from home university must be send to NSA “Vassil Levski” until:
15 June 2021 for WINTER TERM/FULL ACADEMYC YEAR
15 November 2021 for SUMMER TERM
Deadlines for application:
30 June 2021 for WINTER TERM/FULL ACADEMYC YEAR
30 November 2021 for SUMMER TERM
Don’t buy travel tickets and do not make any mobility-related costs before receiving your Acceptance Letter!
Before arrival at Sofia don’t forget to:
- send a copy of your EHIC/Health Insurance valid for the full period of your stay in Bulgaria;
- make sure that your Passport/Identity Card is valid for the full period of your stay in Bulgaria;
- inform your Embassy in Bulgaria (if any) about your Erasmus mobility at NSA;
- connect with other Erasmus students and ESN Sofia.